Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Iowa City) is for an academic medical center.
- From the health sciences to the arts, our aim is to provide a diverse and technologically advanced community where all can work and learn together to achieve excellence.
- The University of Iowa prohibits discrimination in employment or in its educational programs and activities on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or associational preference.
- On our beautiful campus spanning the Iowa River, our faculty and staff enjoy access to an array of cultural, educational, and recreational activities.
- This is a full time position at the level of Associate (non-tenure), Assistant Professor (tenure or non-tenure clinical track) or Associate Professor (tenure or non-tenure clinical track).
- The University also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities and equal access to University facilities.
- The successful candidate will provide clinical staffing in our pediatric intensive care unit.
- Candidates applying for tenure track positions must demonstrate evidence of scholarly investigation.
- Experience in basic research and an interest in building a funded research program is also desired.
- Come join our faculty at the Carver College of Medicine as a Critical Care Specialist.
- We strive to realize the Iowa Promise to become one of the ten most distinguished public universities in the country.
- We are Iowa's largest employer and a university with a world-renowned reputation.
- The University of Iowa offers an exceptional benefits package and many other support resources to help employees balance their professional and personal lives.
- Women and Minorities are encouraged. For additional information on nondiscrimination policies, contact the Coordinator of Title IX and Section 504, and the ADA in the The Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity, 319/335-0705 (voice) or 319/335-0697 (text), The University of Iowa, 202 Jessup Hall, Iowa City, Iowa, 52242-1316.
- Candidates must hold a M.D or D.O. and be BC/BE in Pediatric Critical Care.
- Strong oral and written communication/interpersonal skills along with a demonstrated ability to develop and implement new programs are essential to this position.
- Clinical experience in Pediatric Critical Care and ICU management of critically ill pediatric patients is strongly desired.
This perm job from University of Iowa Health Care was last open on Oct 15.