Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Iowa City) is for an academic medical center.
- We strive to realize the Iowa Promise to become one of the ten most distinguished public universities in the country.
- Candidates must hold a M.D or D.O. and be BC/BE in Pediatric Critical Care.
- The University of Iowa offers an exceptional benefits package and many other support resources to help employees balance their professional and personal lives.
- The University of Iowa prohibits discrimination in employment or in its educational programs and activities on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or associational preference.
- Women and Minorities are encouraged. For additional information on nondiscrimination policies, contact the Coordinator of Title IX and Section 504, and the ADA in the The Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity, 319/335-0705 (voice) or 319/335-0697 (text), The University of Iowa, 202 Jessup Hall, Iowa City, Iowa, 52242-1316.
- On our beautiful campus spanning the Iowa River, our faculty and staff enjoy access to an array of cultural, educational, and recreational activities.
- The University also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities and equal access to University facilities.
- From the health sciences to the arts, our aim is to provide a diverse and technologically advanced community where all can work and learn together to achieve excellence.
- We are Iowa's largest employer and a university with a world-renowned reputation.
- Come join our faculty at the Carver College of Medicine as a Critical Care Specialist.
- This is a full time position at the level of Associate (non-tenure), Assistant Professor (tenure or non-tenure clinical track) or Associate Professor (tenure or non-tenure clinical track).
- Experience in basic research and an interest in building a funded research program is also desired.
- Candidates applying for tenure track positions must demonstrate evidence of scholarly investigation.
- Clinical experience in Pediatric Critical Care and ICU management of critically ill pediatric patients is strongly desired.
- The successful candidate will provide clinical staffing in our pediatric intensive care unit.
- Strong oral and written communication/interpersonal skills along with a demonstrated ability to develop and implement new programs are essential to this position.
This perm job from University of Iowa Health Care was last open on Oct 15.