Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Metropolitan Center) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rachele at MPS, Office. Cell.
- Large Iowa Metro Area.
- Codes are run primarily by other physicians on site: you will do so in a backup role only.
- You will have the opton to do procedures or defer them to the intensivist staff on site.
- No Peds coverage required.
- Well Established Hospitalist Service.
- Established Hospitalist service currently consisting of 8 Hospitalist physicians is looking to add another Hospitalist due to expansion of the caseload at their hospital.
- The average patient census is 17-18 patients per Hospitalist.
- You will work on a schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off--primarily day shifts (only 2-3 night shifts per month).
- Competitive salary depending on training and experience plus a full beneftis package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, 401K, CME Allowance, etc.
- The group practices at major tertiary care facility based in an Iowa metropolitan community with good cultural and family amenities.
This perm job from Medical Placement and Search was last open on Dec 7.