Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $180,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Metropolitan Center) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Large Iowa Metro Area.
- Well Established Hospitalist Service.
- You will have the opton to do procedures or defer them to the intensivist staff on site.
- Rachele at MPS, Office. Cell.
- Codes are run primarily by other physicians on site: you will do so in a backup role only.
- You will work on a schedule of 7 days on and 7 days off--primarily day shifts (only 2-3 night shifts per month).
- Competitive salary depending on training and experience plus a full beneftis package including Medical Insurance, Vision Plan, Dental Insurance, 401K, CME Allowance, etc.
- The average patient census is 17-18 patients per Hospitalist.
- Established Hospitalist service currently consisting of 8 Hospitalist physicians is looking to add another Hospitalist due to expansion of the caseload at their hospital.
- The group practices at major tertiary care facility based in an Iowa metropolitan community with good cultural and family amenities.
- No Peds coverage required.
This perm job from Medical Placement and Search was last open on Dec 7.