Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Located in the southeastern corner of the state, this hospital has a full-time opening for an experienced Hospitalist starting in July.
- 15 patients per day including rounds, consults, and ICU coverage.
- Candidates must be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice, and ready to commit to a full-time opportunity.
- 12-hour day and night shifts.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- The 12 hour shifts are scheduled in seven on / off blocks.
- Other procedures not required.
- On Monday through Friday, there is another physician on. Hospital privileges can be issued in as little as 2 weeks.
- Vent management needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- ICU rounding required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on May 10.