Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (North Iowa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Tiva is the premier locum tenens staffing and direct hire firm that partners with both employers and job-seekers in the healthcare industry.
- 12 bed Open ICU.
- One point of contact, focused on finding the one.
- We assign each healthcare provider one Tiva expert who draws on their deep expertise to match the right provider to the right job at the right company.
- Cerner power chart & Pacs.
- 16 day shifts with night rotation required.
- Salary & benefits are negotiable based on experience.
- Avg census of 45-50 patients/day.
- BLS & Acls life cards.
- 5 total hospitalist with 3-4 day shift & 1 night.
- This is hospital employed.
- Hospitalist needed in the n.
- Prefer IM trained, but would consider FM with the right experience.
- Start times are 7a - 6p or 6p - 7a.
- Procedures vary depending on experience.
- They are looking for 2-3 to join this facility and would also consider a nocturnist.
- BC preferred, but may consider BE.
- Privileges take 3-4 weeks and they sometimes offer temp.
- IA license, DEA & CDS.
- Intensivist are on.
- 346 beds.
- Locum to Perm available!
This perm job from Tiva Healthcare was last open on Mar 17.