Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Iowa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Rounding, Admitting, and Discharging.
- The shift times are 7 AM to 7 PM and 7 PM to 7 AM Locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 to 18 adult patients per day.
- IM Trained Only.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 12 Hour Shifts - 7-10 Shifts Per Month.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will be board certified and have an active, unrestricted Iowa medical license in hand.
- Assistance with hospital privileges will be provided.
- This is a solo physician environment with excellent mid-level support.
- No ICU Coverage.
- EMR Charting: Epic (Experience Preferred).
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Board Certified/Eligible within 5 Years.
- Hospitalist will respond to codes.
- A new, locum tenens Hospitalist opportunity is now available in Iowa.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Apr 21.