Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Southern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is a family oriented community, so we are looking for someone who understands our mission is to have time for the things most important to you while serving our community.
- 25 bed critical access, not-for profit Catholic hospital.
- Health promotion and education classes.
- 24/7 emergency room physicians and ambulance service.
- This location provides a broad range of modern diagnostic and treatment services on an outpatient basis including: radiology (CT scan, mammography, ultrasound, nuclear medicine and MRI), laboratory services, dialysis, physical therapy, respiratory therapy, cardiac rehabilitation, pulmonary rehabilitation and dietician counseling.
- Aggressive pay and benefits $.
- Lucrative Southern Iowa employed hybrid opportunity!
- No worries!
- Inpatient care includes acute, skilled and residential nursing home care, as well as modern birthing room facilities.
- Acts as a clinical training site for radiology, medical records, physical therapy, pharmacy, physician assistant and dietary management.
- Some additional.
- OB Training/mentoring offered.
- Diagnostic capability includes: state of the art digital x-ray, ultrasound, CT scan, PET scan, nuclear medicine and MRI.
- We have permanent employed opportunities and locum tenens opportunities nationwide.
- Lifestyle friendly.
- Full student loan repayment $$$.
- Services include pre-hospital paramedic ambulance service and 24-hour emergency physicians on duty.
- Employs a medical staff including family practice practitioners, general surgeons, OB-GYN, internal medicine, pediatricians and emergency medicine.
- Walk right into a pre-built practice where you can focus on patient care and enjoying your days off at the lake!
- AND More!
- Practice Location is a main health center located 90 minutes from Des Moines, IA.
- Southern Iowa is NOT your ideal destination?
- Aggressive sign on bonus $$.
- Services include: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Respiratory Therapy, Obstetrics, Surgery, Special Care Unit, Home Care, Hospice, Ambulance, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Sleep Lab, Social and Pastoral Care Services, Telemedicine, and Wellness Programs.
- Consulting specialists in pathology, allergy, urology, orthopedics, neurology, otolaryngology, cardiology, oncology, podiatry, opthamology, vascular surgery, dermatology and nephrology.
- Dialysis Center.
- Women's center and services includes digital mammography with MammoCad technology, Mammopad, bone densitometry and stereotactic breast biopsy.
- Full range of laboratory services.
- Relocation allotment $$$.
- 20 bed long term care.
- Large, well respected healthcare system is Growing and seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Family or Internal Medicine physician for a hybrid model program.
- Excellent work/life balance.
This locum tenen job from Healthcare Connections was last open on Mar 31.