Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Sunday · December 16, 2018
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $240,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sioux City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Visa sponsorship available.
- Generous signing bonus up to $60,000 plus relocation up to $10,000.
- Competitive base salary ranging from $240,000-$300,000 (depending on number of shifts/month) plus quarterly bonuses.
- Join a team of six Hospitalists at one of the nation's most integrated health systems, delivering quality care to families in Iowa, South Dakota and Nebraska.
- Iowa Hospitalist Opening - High Earning Potential.
- Twice named an All-American City by the National Civic League, Sioux City serves as the regional hub for business, employment, industry, retail trade, medical care, educational opportunities and tourism.
- There are excellent public and private schools available for your family.
- Lucrative benefits package including profit sharing and 401K matching.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule with 12 hour shifts.
- More than 200,000 residents live in the tri-state area, offering quality education to it's residents.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.