Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern Iowa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Chief Hospitalist - Northern Iowa - Over $300K.
- 25% admin 75% clinical.
- Outdoor activities abound with golf, hiking, biking hunting and fishing with lakes just minutes away.
- Flexible 7 on 7 off block schedule.
- This gorgeous town in Iowa is just two hours between the capital cities of St. Paul, MN and Des Moines, IA, and is located in a community with low cost of living.
- Strong base salary starting at $274K plus bonuses and a $30k stipend - Generous benefits package including Path to Partnership.
- Visa sponsorships available.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for a Hospitalist position at a "Top 100 Hospital in the Nation".
- 7 Intensivist support, no procedures required- Manageable censes averaging 14-20 patients per day.
- Semi closed CCU with 24?
- Lead a team of ten physicians at a 206-bed hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.