Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- McFarland Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist to join our extraordinary team and provide exceptional care within Iowa's largest multidisciplinary clinic.
- EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled.
- Physician owned and governed.
- One of the least litigious states in the country.
- Epic EMR System.
- ".1 Best State to Practice Medicine" - WalletHub.
- Our proud community boasts the cultural, recreational and entertainment amenities of a big city while maintaining the charm that you would expect from small-town living.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Com, this thriving town has been ranked in the top 3 cities in the country for job growth.
- 220 bed hospital.
- Large, established referral network.
- Highly educated patient base.
- Become part of Ames, a place that will quickly become your hometown.
- Ames, Iowa is a family friendly town that offers top-quality education with the best school district in the state.
- Consistently ranked in the top 10 "Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine and Cnnmoney.
- This Big 12 city has been voted the "Best College Town" by Livability.
- Excellent support staff.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ames, IA.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago