Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Com, this thriving town has been ranked in the top 3 cities in the country for job growth.
- Epic EMR System.
- One of the least litigious states in the country.
- Large, established referral network.
- Highly educated patient base.
- ".1 Best State to Practice Medicine" - WalletHub.
- This Big 12 city has been voted the "Best College Town" by Livability.
- Excellent support staff.
- Consistently ranked in the top 10 "Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine and Cnnmoney.
- 220 bed hospital.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ames, IA.
- Our proud community boasts the cultural, recreational and entertainment amenities of a big city while maintaining the charm that you would expect from small-town living.
- Physician owned and governed.
- McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Ames, Iowa is a family friendly town that offers top-quality education with the best school district in the state.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Become part of Ames, a place that will quickly become your hometown.
- McFarland Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist to join our extraordinary team and provide exceptional care within Iowa's largest multidisciplinary clinic.
- EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago