Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Wednesday · June 19, 2019
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Consistently ranked in the top 10 "Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine and Cnnmoney.
- Excellent support staff.
- Large, established referral network.
- This Big 12 city has been voted the "Best College Town" by Livability.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Our proud community boasts the cultural, recreational and entertainment amenities of a big city while maintaining the charm that you would expect from small-town living.
- McFarland Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist to join our extraordinary team and provide exceptional care within Iowa's largest multidisciplinary clinic.
- Ames, Iowa is a family friendly town that offers top-quality education with the best school district in the state.
- Highly educated patient base.
- One of the least litigious states in the country.
- Physician owned and governed.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ames, IA.
- Become part of Ames, a place that will quickly become your hometown.
- 220 bed hospital.
- Com, this thriving town has been ranked in the top 3 cities in the country for job growth.
- EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled.
- Epic EMR System.
- McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- ".1 Best State to Practice Medicine" - WalletHub.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.