Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Friday · August 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- ".1 Best State to Practice Medicine" - WalletHub.
- Excellent support staff.
- One of the least litigious states in the country.
- Physician owned and governed.
- 220 bed hospital.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Highly educated patient base.
- This Big 12 city has been voted the "Best College Town" by Livability.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ames, IA.
- Epic EMR System.
- Ames, Iowa is a family friendly town that offers top-quality education with the best school district in the state.
- McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Become part of Ames, a place that will quickly become your hometown.
- Consistently ranked in the top 10 "Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine and Cnnmoney.
- Our proud community boasts the cultural, recreational and entertainment amenities of a big city while maintaining the charm that you would expect from small-town living.
- EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled.
- McFarland Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist to join our extraordinary team and provide exceptional care within Iowa's largest multidisciplinary clinic.
- Com, this thriving town has been ranked in the top 3 cities in the country for job growth.
- Large, established referral network.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago