Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Davenport) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 4 among "Big Cities Markets' in the United States for doctors to live and work.
- Must be BC/BE, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Erin Mumma.
- We have over 200 employed providers and 40 clinic locations throughout the Quad Cities.
- Genesis consistently ranks in the top 10 % for quality among the Midwest's best peer groups.
- Join Genesis Health Group: Physician Led, Professionally Maanaged.
- Practice at Genesis Medical Center in Davenport, IA.
- 502 beds.
- The Quad Cities is a culturally diverse community that offers excellent schools, fine arts, museums, a zoo, fine dining and shopping, wineries and breweries, river boat cruises, semi-professional hockey and baseball, over 20 golf courses, ski resorts, and many more outdoor recreational outdoor activities for the active family.
- As one of the region's largest and most comprehensive health networks, Genesis Health System has more than 100 locations, including 6 hospitals, 3 convenient cares, 35 Genesis Health Group sites, 15 physical rehabilitation clinics, and multiple outpatient service centers.
- The Quad Cities offers something for everyone.
- No procedures.
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits Package.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Davenport, IA.
- Specialty coverage available.
- The Quad-Cities market has also recently been ranked No.
- 7 On / 7 Off -- Hospitalist or Nocturnist.
- Were 2 hours from Chicago and just 55 minutes east of the University of Iowa.
- Relocation Assistance.
- Located in the heart of the Midwest along the banks of the Mighty Mississippi, minutes from the QC International Airport, Genesis is integrated throughout multiple communities, serving over 700,000 individuals.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago