Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Monday · June 25, 2018
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Dubuque) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 14 shifts/month, Flexible scheduling available.
- Dubuque, IA, is located along the scenic wooded bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River.
- With a population of 70,awing base of over 250,000, Dubuque is a city where the simple pleasures and modern conveniences of life are balanced.
- The physician-owned and governed multispecialty group is recognized as one of Mgma's "Better Performing Groups" and Amga's "Best Practice" for physician satisfaction.
- Teaching opportunities available, if desired.
- This thriving community is located about an hour from Madison, WI, and Iowa City, and only a few hours from Chicago.
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible physician to provide Hospitalist services in Dubuque, Iowa.
- Mark T. Westerfield.
- The city has won many awards including Kiplinger's "10 Great Places to Live", and it offers one of the finest school systems in the country.
- Adkisson Search Consultants.
- Opportunity for medical education loan repayment.
- Productivity-based incentives.
- Generous compensation/benefits package.
- Interested candidates,.
- Opportunity for shareholder buy-in.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago
by Adkisson Consultants, Inc..