Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Friday · February 22, 2019
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- At Strelcheck & Associates, we value your privacy.
- The area has something for everyone, including ski resorts, hiking and biking trails, museums, theaters, galleries, and so much more.
- Hospitalists work a 7 on, 7 off schedule, 14 shifts per month with additional shifts available.
- And Iowa City.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Iowa.
- Dubuque is located on the bluffs of the Mississippi River and has been ranked among the top 10 American Riverfronts.
- The new physician will become partnership eligible after their first full calendar year.
- This multi-specialty clinic was founded in ablished practices merged to improve coordination of healthcare in the community.
- In addition, it has been named one of the 100 Best Communities for Young People, a Most Livable Small City, and an All-American City.
- The Dubuque community takes great pride in the quality of its educational system, which has been ranked.
- Physician-Owned Medical Group is seeking a dedicated Hospitalist to join their team.
- A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.
- Dubuque is in Iowa, where Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin meet and is an easy drive from larger metropolitan areas such as Chicago.
- The hospitalist team consists of 7 hospitalists and a nurse practitioner.
- There are generally 4-6 admissions per day and hospitalists see 15-18 patients per shift.
- The new physician will be offered an attractive compensation package, comprehensive benefits and relocation expenses.
- As the oldest city in Iowa, Dubuque has a rich history to offer visitors and residents alike.
- Madison, Wisconsin.
- 7 out of 2,ricts nationwide.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.