Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Saturday · July 21, 2018
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- An Iowa medical facility experiencing growth needs a locum tenens hospitalist to assist with their caseload.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- 16 - 18 patients per day.
- Competitive compensation.
- Must have IA license.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Due to the nature of this assignment only IA state licensed physicians will be considered.
- Specific coverage dates with.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The provider will work specific coverage dates needed by the facility in an ICU with some. This facility uses the Epic EMR system.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Candidates must also have an Acls certification to qualify.
- DEA license needed.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and have a DEA license.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.