Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Council Bluffs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Patient Encounters: 5-15 Patients per day.
- EMR: Epic.
- Compensation Rate: $250/hour (paid by Smart) plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Credentialing: 45-60 days, active IA license required.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Procedures: Arterial Lines, Bronchoscopes, Central Lines, Chest tubes, EKG interpretation, Endotracheal intubations, medical ICU and vent managemet.
- Smart is seeking a Hospitalist Board Certified in Pulmonology and Critical Care for a position in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
- Shift: 10 hours (7a-5p) Mon-Fri, with no night reponsibilities.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jan 21.