Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Sunday · June 4, 2023
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Council Bluffs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing: 45-60 days, active IA license required.
- Patient Encounters: 5-15 Patients per day.
- EMR: Epic.
- Procedures: Arterial Lines, Bronchoscopes, Central Lines, Chest tubes, EKG interpretation, Endotracheal intubations, medical ICU and vent managemet.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Compensation Rate: $250/hour (paid by Smart) plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Shift: 10 hours (7a-5p) Mon-Fri, with no night reponsibilities.
- Smart is seeking a Hospitalist Board Certified in Pulmonology and Critical Care for a position in Council Bluffs, Iowa.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Jan 21.