Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern Iowa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We reward physician loyalty is rewarded with a two-year partnership track.
- 350 bed, not-for-profit medical center, part of a large healthcare system.
- Well-staffed program with three-day rounders.
- Outdoor activities abound with golf, hiking, biking, hunting and lake fishing.
- Do you aspire to lead a team?
- Do you have big ideas and even bigger ambitions?
- This Iowa town is half way between the capital cities of St. Paul, MN and Des Moines, IA.
- We offer: base salary, administrative stipend along with performance-based incentives and welcome bonus (total earnings over $300,000).
- Semi closed ICU with 24/7 Intensivist support - NO procedures required.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you: You will have a dedicated staffing coordinator, the regional operations team will provide you with ongoing reports to help manage performance a robust data platform and ongoing leadership development.
- We are searching for a Chief Hospitalist at a Top 100 Hospital in the Nation.
- Chief Hospitalist - Northern Iowa.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.