Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Thursday · December 5, 2019
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Dubuque) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Medical Associates Clinic, located in Dubuque, Iowa, is seeking additional BE/BC Internists or Family Medicine Physicians to join our Hospitalist Program.
- Great benefit package includes: excellent health insurance, flexible paid time off, and strong retirement plan.
- Dubuque is a little over a one hour drive from both Madison and Iowa City, and is only three hours from Chicago.
- Medical Associates continually provides physician owners annual incomes above the national average and is an Amga "Best Practice" for physician satisfaction and ranks in the top 5 percentile for employee engagement.
- This opportunity does not qualify for the J-1 visa waiver.
- Iowa ranked.
- Competitive compensation package and up to $15,ance.
- Flexible schedule typically includes: roughly 1800 hours/year, including approximately 3 night shifts and 11 day shifts per month.
- Dubuque, Iowa is located along the scenic wooded bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River.
- Medical Associates Clinic, with over 170 providers is the area's leading healthcare provider and multispecialty group practice.
- Shareholder eligibility after the first full calendar year, where you will benefit from ownership in Medical Associates Health Plans, a United States News and World Report's "America's Best Health Plans" insurance company as well as our Tri-State Surgery Center joint venture.
- 1 Best State, ates News & World Report's Best State rankings.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Dubuque, IA.
- Named Forbes ".1 Best Small City to Raise a Family" and Kiplinger's 10 Great Places to Live", Dubuque has one of the finest school systems in the country and offers extensive preforming arts, sports, and other fun activities for children.
- Excellent rated magnet hospital with respectful cooperative relationship with physicians.
- With a population of 70,awing base area of over 250,000, Dubuque is a city where the simple pleasures and modern conveniences of life are balanced.
- The best of both worlds: rare opportunity to join a successful hospitalist team AND become a Shareholder of an excellent physician owned and run multispecialty group.
- Dubuque has something for everyone from downhill ski resorts, miles of hiking and biking trails, talented local symphony, excellent community theatre, boating opportunities and two Smithsonian-affiliated museums.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago