Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Dubuque) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Dubuque is a little over a one hour drive from both Madison and Iowa City, and is only three hours from Chicago.
- Shareholder eligibility after the first full calendar year, where you will benefit from ownership in Medical Associates Health Plans, a United States News and World Report's "America's Best Health Plans" insurance company as well as our Tri-State Surgery Center joint venture.
- With a population of 70,awing base area of over 250,000, Dubuque is a city where the simple pleasures and modern conveniences of life are balanced.
- Flexible schedule typically includes: roughly 1800 hours/year, including approximately 3 night shifts and 11 day shifts per month.
- The best of both worlds: rare opportunity to join a successful hospitalist team AND become a Shareholder of an excellent physician owned and run multispecialty group.
- Dubuque has something for everyone from downhill ski resorts, miles of hiking and biking trails, talented local symphony, excellent community theatre, boating opportunities and two Smithsonian-affiliated museums.
- Medical Associates Clinic, with over 170 providers is the area's leading healthcare provider and multispecialty group practice.
- Great benefit package includes: excellent health insurance, flexible paid time off, and strong retirement plan.
- This opportunity does not qualify for the J-1 visa waiver.
- Competitive compensation package and up to $15,ance.
- Iowa ranked.
- Dubuque, Iowa is located along the scenic wooded bluffs overlooking the Mississippi River.
- Excellent rated magnet hospital with respectful cooperative relationship with physicians.
- 1 Best State, ates News & World Report's Best State rankings.
- Medical Associates Clinic, located in Dubuque, Iowa, is seeking additional BE/BC Internists or Family Medicine Physicians to join our Hospitalist Program.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Dubuque, IA.
- Medical Associates continually provides physician owners annual incomes above the national average and is an Amga "Best Practice" for physician satisfaction and ranks in the top 5 percentile for employee engagement.
- Named Forbes ".1 Best Small City to Raise a Family" and Kiplinger's 10 Great Places to Live", Dubuque has one of the finest school systems in the country and offers extensive preforming arts, sports, and other fun activities for children.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago