Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We offer competitive compensation including productivity bonus, 401k, and sign-on.
- 4 Best City to Live in America - United States News & World Report, 2018.
- This is not a J-1 opportunity.
- Medical staff of more than 1,000 physicians.
- Consumer Choice Award recipient for overall quality and reputation - National Research Corp.
- Voted as the Safest City in America - Gallup.
- 1 Best State to Live in America - United States News & World Report, 2018.
- 1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the United States - United States News & World Report.
- 802-bed acute care, not-for-profit Catholic hospital located on 2 campuses.
- Over 84,000 ED patients annually.
- 1 Best State to Practice Medicine in the United States - WalletHub.
- Mercy is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians to join its Hospitalist service as a Nocturnist in Des Moines, Iowa.
- Best City for Families - Kiplinger.
- "Closed ICU" at Mercy Medical Center.
- Best City for Young Professionals - Forbes.
- 1 City with an Up-and-Coming Downtown - Fortune.
- Wealthiest City in America - The Today Show.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- 1 Place to Live and Work - Physicians Thrive, 2018.
- Maintains a network of 16 affiliate hospitals and clinics.
- Fastest growing metro city in the Midwest - United States Census Bureau.
- Nationally recognized for quality and safety - Comparion Medical Analytics.
- Tertiary service area of 1 million.
- Leading referral for Cardiothoracic and Neurosurgical surgery.
- No cross coverage.
- 8-10 patients.
- Central Iowa's only Primary Stroke Center.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Des Moines, IA.
- 50 primary care, pediatric, internal medicine, and specialty clinics.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago