Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Become part of Ames, a place that will quickly become your hometown.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Epic EMR System.
- Ames, Iowa is a family friendly town that offers top-quality education with the best school district in the state.
- EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled.
- Highly educated patient base.
- Physician owned and governed.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ames, IA.
- Large, established referral network.
- Consistently ranked in the top 10 "Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine and Cnnmoney.
- This Big 12 city has been voted the "Best College Town" by Livability.
- McFarland Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist and a Nocturnist to join our extraordinary team and provide exceptional care within Iowa's largest multidisciplinary clinic.
- 220 bed hospital.
- Excellent support staff.
- McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Our proud community boasts the cultural, recreational and entertainment amenities of a big city while maintaining the charm that you would expect from small-town living.
- Will consider J1 candidates.
- ".1 Best State to Practice Medicine" - WalletHub.
- Com, this thriving town has been ranked in the top 3 cities in the country for job growth.
- One of the least litigious states in the country.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago