Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Wednesday · February 19, 2020
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 220 bed hospital.
- Our proud community boasts the cultural, recreational and entertainment amenities of a big city while maintaining the charm that you would expect from small-town living.
- Excellent support staff.
- ".1 Best State to Practice Medicine" - WalletHub.
- One of the least litigious states in the country.
- Consistently ranked in the top 10 "Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine and Cnnmoney.
- EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled.
- This Big 12 city has been voted the "Best College Town" by Livability.
- Will consider J1 candidates.
- Large, established referral network.
- Com, this thriving town has been ranked in the top 3 cities in the country for job growth.
- Highly educated patient base.
- Become part of Ames, a place that will quickly become your hometown.
- McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Physician owned and governed.
- Ames, Iowa is a family friendly town that offers top-quality education with the best school district in the state.
- Epic EMR System.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- McFarland Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist and a Nocturnist to join our extraordinary team and provide exceptional care within Iowa's largest multidisciplinary clinic.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ames, IA.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago