Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Become part of Ames, a place that will quickly become your hometown.
- This Big 12 city has been voted the "Best College Town" by Livability.
- ".1 Best State to Practice Medicine" - WalletHub.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Will consider J1 candidates.
- Physician owned and governed.
- Large, established referral network.
- McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- McFarland Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist and a Nocturnist to join our extraordinary team and provide exceptional care within Iowa's largest multidisciplinary clinic.
- Epic EMR System.
- Consistently ranked in the top 10 "Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine and Cnnmoney.
- 220 bed hospital.
- Excellent support staff.
- Highly educated patient base.
- EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled.
- One of the least litigious states in the country.
- Our proud community boasts the cultural, recreational and entertainment amenities of a big city while maintaining the charm that you would expect from small-town living.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ames, IA.
- Com, this thriving town has been ranked in the top 3 cities in the country for job growth.
- Ames, Iowa is a family friendly town that offers top-quality education with the best school district in the state.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago