Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Friday · January 21, 2022
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Will consider J1 candidates.
- 220 bed hospital.
- Excellent support staff.
- This Big 12 city has been voted the "Best College Town" by Livability.
- ".1 Best State to Practice Medicine" - WalletHub.
- EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled.
- Consistently ranked in the top 10 "Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine and Cnnmoney.
- Epic EMR System.
- McFarland Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist and a Nocturnist to join our extraordinary team and provide exceptional care within Iowa's largest multidisciplinary clinic.
- Become part of Ames, a place that will quickly become your hometown.
- Large, established referral network.
- McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Ames, Iowa is a family friendly town that offers top-quality education with the best school district in the state.
- Com, this thriving town has been ranked in the top 3 cities in the country for job growth.
- One of the least litigious states in the country.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Our proud community boasts the cultural, recreational and entertainment amenities of a big city while maintaining the charm that you would expect from small-town living.
- Physician owned and governed.
- Highly educated patient base.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ames, IA.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago