Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Thursday · April 15, 2021
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- McFarland Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist and a Nocturnist to join our extraordinary team and provide exceptional care within Iowa's largest multidisciplinary clinic.
- Large, established referral network.
- EEO/AA Employer/Protected Vet/Disabled.
- Highly educated patient base.
- Our proud community boasts the cultural, recreational and entertainment amenities of a big city while maintaining the charm that you would expect from small-town living.
- Ames, Iowa is a family friendly town that offers top-quality education with the best school district in the state.
- McFarland Clinic takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Com, this thriving town has been ranked in the top 3 cities in the country for job growth.
- Physician owned and governed.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Ames, IA.
- Become part of Ames, a place that will quickly become your hometown.
- Epic EMR System.
- Consistently ranked in the top 10 "Best Places to Live" by Money Magazine and Cnnmoney.
- ".1 Best State to Practice Medicine" - WalletHub.
- Excellent support staff.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- This Big 12 city has been voted the "Best College Town" by Livability.
- One of the least litigious states in the country.
- Will consider J1 candidates.
- 220 bed hospital.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago