Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- You will need to have an active IA state license for this position.
- We are helping our client, a facility in Iowa, with its search for a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- You will see 0 - 5 admits per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- You should be board certified or board eligible and have active and unrestricted.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Caseload: 0 - 5 admits per day.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- License: Active IA state license needed.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago