Hospitalist Jobs in Iowa
Friday · November 27, 2020
1 Job in The Hawkeye State
Photo: Skyline view at sunset of Des Moines, Iowa.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Sioux City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Diagnostic/therapeutic taps, Insertion/management of Sengstaken/Blakemore tube.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Clean record no MP higher than 150K - Required for quick privileging.
- Rates contingent upon experience and client model.
- DEA and IA CSR - Required.
- Evaluation and management, Invasive,.
- Insertion of Central Line, Arterial line, PA catheter, Intra-Aortic Balloon pump (Iabp),.
- EMR is Cerner.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Abls, Acls, Atls, BLS, Pals - Required.
- Specialty Needed: Critical Care Medicine.
- BC - Required (will not accept BE).
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Ventilation management Chest tube insertion, Bronchoscopy,.
- Board Certified Required (will not accept BE).
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Location: Iowa.
- Patient Volume: 20 per day.
- Availability 11/17-11/21 - Required.
- Length Of Assignment: There is a possibility of some additional dates as well.
This locum job opening was posted
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.